 Robotics / Handy Board / 7761
7760  |  7762
Subject:
memory problems!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:45:31 GMT

Hi,
I'm writting a C program for the HB that will allow it to be controlled by a
LabVIEW software interface. The problem i'm having is that when my C code
goes above 8Kb in size IC won'teven compiule it, it just crashes and the dos
window closes. Could someone please tell me if 8Kb i the limit on user
programs (and the rest of the memory is reserved?) or if its just a problem
with my board. I tried a new 32K RAM chip but experienced the same problem.
I need help quick as my project has to be in next week!!
Cheers
Brendan