 Robotics / Handy Board / 7759
Re: New Servo Routines?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:58:09 GMT

* Giang Tran <gt4025@chi.devry.edu> [000420 21:49]:
You can still stop your hacked servos even if you're using the expansion
board. If you hacked the servos right, your servos should slow down
considerably at around 2000-2220 uS pulse width. It might even stop at 2000
if you're lucky. If not, increase or decrease the pulse width until the
hissing sound of the servos disappeared.

Silly me, I wasn't thinking that there would still be a mid point to
the resistance. I was stuck on the fact that the new resistors would
trick it into thinking that it never reached it's set point at either
end, forgot all about the middle. Thanks!
--
Jonathan Pennington | A computer without Windows
john@coastalgeology.org | is like a dog without bricks