 Robotics / Handy Board / 7714
  Output to file option for IC?

It would be cool if IC can output results to a file. well, since it can't does anyone have code available for borland c++ which will receive data over the serial port? I found some code from earlier posts, but can't seem to find one that works. I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Output to file option for IC?

We have a system that was designed to let you run IC-like code on a host as if it were running on the HB. We use the HB as an extension to a larger mobile robot (the HB turns on lights, motors, etc. Our robot served candy via voice command at last (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Output to file option for IC?

(...) Here's a stupid idea, but might be the simplest: Run a dumb terminal program. I keep a very old version of Telix for DOS around for this purpose. Most of the dumb terminal programs have some option or other for logging or capturing to a file. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)