 Robotics / Handy Board / 7684
  Re: Ic 2.8 system requirements?

(...) Try this page. Surprisingly, it's on the Handy Board web site! I used to run this software on a Mac IIfx. Gary Livick Tiny HC11 products for your robot (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Ic 2.8 system requirements?

(...) Hi everybody, I have a little Mac Plus (68000!) which has got 1Mb of RAM and system 6.0.3 on it. Running only the Finder (no Multifinder!), I just discovered that I can run the INIT board and the IC applications with no trouble whatsoever. You (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)