 Robotics / Handy Board / 7684
Re: Ic 2.8 system requirements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:41:53 GMT

Alex Stewart wrote:

        Hi
                Im currently using IC 2.8 and was wondering what its minimum system
requirements are?(ram, speed,processor,system etc.) By the way Im a mac user
so Is there acopy out there for a 68k mac?
Thanx in advance and for quick responses?
-Alex

Try this page.  Surprisingly, it's on the Handy Board web site!  I used to run this
software on a Mac IIfx.

Gary Livick
Tiny HC11 products for your robot
http://www.teleport.com/~raybutts/