 Robotics / Handy Board / 7661
    Handyboard Upload —Stacey Aughe
   Has anyone out there ever uploaded data collected by the Handyboard back to the PC? I need to get some distances measured by our sonar sensors back up to the PC for use in another application. If you can help me, I'd really apprieciate it. (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard Upload —Gary Livick
     Here is a RS232 com driver that you can use to send serial data to other devices. It's on the Handy Board Site. (URL) is more info similar to the above, also from the Handy Board site: (URL) there is the attached from George Musser's Advanced (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard Upload —Curt Mills, WE7U
     (...) I've done this. Kind of. I hooked up a Handyboard to listen to a GPS, and to send commands and data to a terminal node controller (an amateur radio modem) to send my position out over the radio. In order to do this, I told Interactive-C to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard Upload —glashan
   Ive used the serial routines on the Hb site with moderate success. You can send data byte by byte along the line through the interface board and back to your serial port. A simple way to test the incoming data is to run a terminal program on the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)