 Robotics / Handy Board / 7630
  resistor pull-up help!

Hi all, I'm trying to connect a pair of GP2D12 to my handyboard. I know there is an issue with the handyboard pull-up resistors and these devices so I figured I'll try to use the unused LEGO sensor connectors on my expansion board (I don't have any (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: resistor pull-up help!

the exp bd inputs plug into the inputs on the main HB. so you still have to remove the pullup on the main HB. just cut the short trace on the underside of the board between the signal input pin and the pullup resistor. f. In your message you said: (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)