 Robotics / Handy Board / 7628
  Required tools for assembly

Can somebody please tell if it is absolutely necessary to have an oscilliscope for the assembly of and H board? If so, what are my INEXPENSIVE options/suppliers? What is a logic probe? is it a 5vdc test lamp? Can I get this kind of stuff at radio (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Required tools for assembly

I have a really nice, and very expensive (somebody gave it to me), Tech 2432A dual trace scope with storage. I have also built about 20 boards of various kinds, some of my own design. The scope has lots of dust on it, although it looks great on the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)