 Robotics / Handy Board / 7623
7622  |  7624
Subject:
IR emitters !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 03:00:04 GMT

Hi !

Can we connect two ir emitters to the HB IRout port (female connector J7)
for left and right obstacle detection ? If so ! how do we distinguish
between the left IR led and right IR led transmission since I'm planning to
use only one Ir detector (the one already on HB)

If its not possible then should I go for the oscillator circuit for rug
warrior mentioned in Ch5 of "mobile robot - inspiration to implementation" .

Any ideas, comments etc., ??

I just want to use two IR led for left-right obstacle detection and if
possible one at the back too !!!

thanks,
Sunil.