 Robotics / Handy Board / 7617
Re: source for assembled expansion bds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 00:23:56 GMT

I got my assembled & tested expansion board via air mail from Patrick Hui of the Robot Store, HK (http://home.hkstar.com/~huip/products.html) fairly quickly, and at an excellent price. Im not affiliated with his company in any way, but I've always gotten prompt, courteous service from Mr. Hui.

-- Will

nat amvat wrote:

Hi

I need to purchase several (6) assembled expansion
boards. I have tried contacting Gleason for several
days via fax, phone, and email, but they are not
responding. I need these items immediately. Could
someone recommend a place where I might get these?

Thanks in advance,

Nat.