 Robotics / Handy Board / 7613
  source for assembled expansion bds?

Hi I need to purchase several (6) assembled expansion boards. I have tried contacting Gleason for several days via fax, phone, and email, but they are not responding. I need these items immediately. Could someone recommend a place where I might get (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: source for assembled expansion bds?

I got my assembled & tested expansion board via air mail from Patrick Hui of the Robot Store, HK ((URL) fairly quickly, and at an excellent price. Im not affiliated with his company in any way, but I've always gotten prompt, courteous service from (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)