 Robotics / Handy Board / 7602
    windows nt and handyboard —Lourdes Costa
   Hi, Please, someone that is working with the handyboard and windows nt can tell me if do you have any problem in communicating the serial port with the handyboard? Do you think that the handyboard could be connected by serial port with windows nt? (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: windows nt and handyboard —Dirk Stueker
   (...) Actually I am working with Linux, but I gave it a try and it worked just fine. I tested with MS Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Service Pack 5. Just open a command prompt and use this ic-version. (URL) There is no admin-account needed. Perhaps you (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: windows nt and handyboard —Peter
     I am also using the icwin from newton labs and that works fine also. Although I have not tried it under win2k, which I must do soon. --peter (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: windows nt and handyboard —Lourdes Costa
   Thanks for all of you that sent me e-mail regards your experience with hb and windows nt. They are a pretty useful information and i am considering them. lourdes (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)