 Robotics / Handy Board / 7592
    Re: Vector 2X driver —Gary Livick
   I just bought a Vector 2X electronic compass for a project. In looking at it the manual, I see that if the 2X is run in slave mode I can clock out data from it at my leisure using any digital pins available on the Handy Board. This could almost be (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Vector 2X driver —Scott Harris
   Yes, I run my Vector 2X is slave mode using only IC. I don't worry about missing the last bit since the precision of the heading is only +- 2 deg. It's very simple to code up. -Scott (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)