 Robotics / Handy Board / 7582
    need help with HB batteries —Way Lam
   Hi all, I have some problems about selecting batteries for HB hope you can help me.. I am building a mobile robot which contained 12 GP1u58x IR, 2 GP2d02 IR, 1 Polaroid Ultrasonic sonar and 2 hacked servos (seperate 6V supply), what kind of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)