 Robotics / Handy Board / 7552
Re: ssc servo controller (fwd)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:35:08 GMT

hey everyone!

i just got my ssc servo controller and i'm having trouble.  I don't know
how to connect it to the handyboard or expansion board.  this is what i'm
assuming, just let me know if i'm wrong, it connects with the modular jack
to the PC (can i use a regular phone base cable?) but one end of the phone
cable is cut so that the green and yellow wires are exposed.  which one do
i connect to the digital input and which one is ground?

okay, if i'm totally off base could someone please tell me how to properly
connect the ssc servo controller to the handyboard?

thanx in advance!

=) chen