 Robotics / Handy Board / 7548
  Re: Can I interface the Handy board to a PC to run there the robot's brain?

(...) Another source for a RF interface: www.connectionlab.com Dirk (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Can I interface the Handy board to a PC to run there the robot's brain?

(...) I've tried their product before - the company is once the DVP.com. And it cannot transmit at 9600 baud which they tried to claim using their crystal caps. And the CS is not really that good. I am not quite sure now since it has a new name - (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)