 Robotics / Handy Board / 7538
    Re: Encoder and Sonar —Will Bain
   Use the encoder routines from the HB web site: (URL) these, you can use any of the analog ports (i.e., you don't have to use ports 0 and 1 first). I have the sonar hooked up to the expansion board, too, so I have my encoders running on ports 2 & 3. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        light sensors —KIM LEE JUNG
   Hi, has anyone experimented with light sensors? My group is working on a mama and a baby robot this semester and would like to control baby's movement by using sometype of sensors. We are thinking of mounting sonar sensor to the mamabot so that it (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: light sensors —Barry Brouillette
   Hi, Light sensors are about the easiest of any type to hook to a HandyBoard. You can get inexpensive photo transistors at Radio Shack and put three of them in a configuration where one is pointing straight ahead and the other two are pointing about (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)