 Robotics / Handy Board / 7536
    Re: Need help with Hamamatsu P5587 —Rick Dodd
   I've looked high and low for info on the P5587. - it's like the thing doesn't exists. I even went to Hamamatsu's web sight ... nothing! The only info I've found was a message in this newsgroup. Below is a copy of it. I haven't hooked mine up yet so (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: ssc servo controller —Chen Yung Hsu
   hey everyone! i just got my ssc servo controller and i'm having trouble. I don't know how to connect it to the handyboard or expansion board. this is what i'm assuming, just let me know if i'm wrong, it connects with the modular jack to the PC (can (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)