 Robotics / Handy Board / 7531
    new lock_process() function library for IC —Richard Drushel
    I have written some library code which allows user programs to effectively hog_processor() for a user-specified time interval, instead of the 256 msec allowed by hog_processor(). The new functions are: void lock_process(float seconds) ;locks out (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: new lock_process() function library for IC —Zengfa Gao
   Hi, Everyone: My "ic" does not works. When I start "ic", it just stay there, doesn't try to communicate with robot. If I type "ic -port /dev/ttyS0", it oomes out something like" it free software,... type about...." Does anyone know what's wrong? (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)