 Robotics / Handy Board / 751
    IC on Tcomp? —Mike Ross
   Thanks to Chuck McManis' pointer, I found Ray Butts' web page. He makes a 68HC11E1 + 32K RAM + MAX232 computer he calls the Tcomp for about $60. Would IC run on this machine? I know the handyboard library would no longer apply. I want to keep as (...) (28 years ago, 17-Sep-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IC on Tcomp? —Fred G. Martin
   Good question. In principle, the answer is yes. The base requirements for running IC are the 6811, 32K ram, and a serial port. In practice, no one has modified the pcode for a "generic" system configuration. One tricky part would be disabling the (...) (28 years ago, 17-Sep-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)