 Robotics / Handy Board / 7499
    HandyBoard A/D converter? —Barrus, Brad
   Dear Handy Board Masters, I am trying to use the handy board for some A/D conversions. The converter is set up on a 5 volt scale, the converter is an eight bit converter. Over this range I get a resolution of 19.5mV per Step. My application is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HandyBoard A/D converter? —Christopher Prosser
   The 68HC11 has references for the range of the A/D converter. In the HB design they are hardwired to 0 and +5. I believe the pin is Vrh at (URL) and is currently wired to +5. --chris prosser From the motorola manual: 2.2.7 A/D Reference and Port E (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)