 Robotics / Handy Board / 7492
7491  |  7493
Subject:
KIPR Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:59:57 GMT

Is anyone else using the Mobile Robot Development Kit from the KISS Institute?
I was curious to see how other people had mounted the break beam sensors which
come in the kit onto LEGO pieces. I've been having a lot of trouble getting
them aligned correctly since they have a relatively small slot compared to LEGO
pieces.