 Robotics / Handy Board / 7460
    9V Lego Motor and motor output —Jim Tompkins
   I am using motor port 0 to control a lego motor (gearmotor #5225) The problem I am having is that I cannot seem to change the motor speed using motor(0, speed) where speed is between -100 & 100. The motor turns on at 15 (or -15), but sstays at the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: 9V Lego Motor and motor output —Dirk Stueker
   (...) I guess this is a common problem, which is based on the low power consumption of the LEGO motors (the speed of the motors DOES change, but not significantly). There are two ways of solving this problem: 1. Try Julian Skidmores smooth power (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)