 Robotics / Handy Board / 7459
    LCD displays —David Perry
   Since the Hitachi web site is useless and i can't find data sheets for the 16x2 display, i am looking for alternatives - i'd like to get them from BG micro since they have all kinds of goodies like the 68hc11, RAM chips and displays. Which of the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LCD displays —Dennis Clark
   (...) Backlighting is a "no issue" for most of our usage. I have used all but the 40x1 displays from BG and they all work fine. If there is a 44780 on the board, you can use it. Does _anyone_ make an LCD that isn't 44780 compatable anyway? I built (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)