 Robotics / Handy Board / 7415
7414  |  7416
Subject:
Shaft encoders interfacing with Handy Board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:18:36 GMT

Hi everybody
  I'm trying to find an encoder to work with my Handy Board(using a DC
motor). Please help me if you know anything about Shaft encoder(S1
optical encoder)interfacing with Handy Board. Can i use the Shaft
encoder? Do you know how to connect the Shaft encoder with Handy Board?
Can i use the Shaft encoder? Do you know how to connect the Shaft
encoder with Handy Board? And can i use the encoder routines provided
by the IC (Handy Board Pcode).

Thank you
HUAN NGUYEN
hdn7595@hotmail.com