 Robotics / Handy Board / 736
735  |  737
Subject:
IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 16:23:20 GMT

How does one get the Sharp GP1U52 recievers to acknowledge the 100/125 hz
scheme?  I've tried using the set_ir_recieve_frequency and ir_counts
routines but I only seem to be able to get recognition on port 15.  Is
there another piece of code that has been written that remaps the old IR
subroutines to the correct ports?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.