 Robotics / Handy Board / 7349
7348  |  7350
Subject:
Handy Board Not Responding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:45:28 GMT

I was using the handy board when it ran out of power. I decided to charge the
board for 14 hours but I actually left it charging for 17 hours. Afterwards I
tried downloading the pcode_hb.s19 into the board to make sure it would work.
Unfortunately I kept on getting the time out error. I heard it was possible to
over charge the board if this is the class what do I do? I won't have to by a
new battery pack? Or is it possible that something in the board shorted?