 Robotics / Handy Board / 7292
  Re: "Traces"?

(...) 'Trace', and 'track', are common parlance, for the wiring built onto the printed circuit board inside a unit. So the post is saying that you have to actually cut the copper 'tracks' inside the unit itself. Best Wishes (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: "Traces"?

(...) That's exactly what I meant! I took a look in my dictionary ... "conductor path" may be the technical term. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)