 Robotics / Handy Board / 7271
    Problem with my board —Bob Baxley
   I am using a HD with expansion board. Periodically when I run the motors at anything less than 100 they spin with very little power and both the red and green lights on the board light up. At full power the motors work perfectly with only the green (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Problem with my board —Gary Livick
   Bob, What other code are you running? What does your motor code look like? Does anything get hot when this happens, like the motor control chip, the hex inverter or the voltage regulator? Gary Livick (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Problem with my board —Bob Baxley
   In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Gary Livick <glivick@pacbell.net> writes: The motor doesn't work in my program, which has multiple processes running, but it still doesn't work when i just send the command through IC's interactive window: motor(1,50). (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)