 Robotics / Handy Board / 7272
Re: Problem with my board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:11:49 GMT

Bob,

What other code are you running?  What does your motor code look like?  Does
anything get hot when this happens, like the motor control chip, the hex
inverter or the voltage regulator?

Gary Livick

Bob Baxley wrote:

I am using a HD with expansion board.  Periodically when I run the motors at
anything less than 100 they spin with very little power and both the red and
green lights on the board light up.  At full power the motors work perfectly
with only the green light lit.  This problem is very odd because sometimes I
can just let the board sit over night and it works the next day.  Any help or
comments would be appreciated.

Bob Baxley