 Robotics / Handy Board / 7261
  GP2D12 Pinouts

Please could someone let me know the pin arrangement for the GP2D12 as I have such a device with no documentation (the Sharp datasheet doesn't help). ... Richard (rspooner@frisurf.no) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: GP2D12 Pinouts

(...) Just visit: (URL) are some modifications to the handyboard required, because the sensor does not work with the pull-up resistors on the handyboard. You have to cut some traces on the handyboard. A detailed description and a picture of the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)