 Robotics / Handy Board / 7255
    Digital Outputs, Multi-tasking —Kah Mun
   1. On the Handyboard website, there are 2 drivers which make ports 5 and 7 digital output ports. I have used one of them to control a servo. I need another one to be connected to a SN754410NE so that i have a PWM output for a DC motor. Does anyone i (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Digital Outputs, Multi-tasking —Christopher Prosser
   (...) not me. (...) and (...) it (...) the rest of the functions are implemented in assembly by the pcode interpreter, therfore they wont have an entry in lib_hb.c. To use them, just call them as documented in the manual. (...) the (...) give s (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)