 Robotics / Handy Board / 7260
Re: Digital Outputs, Multi-tasking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 03:02:48 GMT

Does anyone i can get another digital output and how to control its output
signal?

not me.

2. i'm using the June 1998 version of Lib_Hb.c. i was looking through it • and
could not find any multi-tasking functions except for:

void hog_processor()
{
    poke(0x0a, 0);
}

in the tech manual there is a function called 'start_process( , , )' but • it
isn't in the .c file. how do get my program to do multitasking?

the rest of the functions are implemented in assembly by the pcode
interpreter, therfore they wont have an entry in lib_hb.c. To use them, just
call them as documented in the manual.

3. under the System Interrupt Control section of the same library file, • the
comments said we can turn on and off various interrupt routines. it only • give s
functions for the PWM and Print screen functions. where can i get the • other
functions such as IR Decoding, quad shaft encoding?

If you look at the functions for enabling/disabling these items in lib_hb.c,
you'll see that they simply toggle a bit in memory. There is a byte (or
possibly a 16bit int) that is used to define what is active. If you grab the
pcode source, you can find the meaning of each bit and modify lib_hb.c to
have the additional functions.

--chris