 Robotics / Handy Board / 7255
  Digital Outputs, Multi-tasking

1. On the Handyboard website, there are 2 drivers which make ports 5 and 7 digital output ports. I have used one of them to control a servo. I need another one to be connected to a SN754410NE so that i have a PWM output for a DC motor. Does anyone i (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Digital Outputs, Multi-tasking

(...) not me. (...) and (...) it (...) the rest of the functions are implemented in assembly by the pcode interpreter, therfore they wont have an entry in lib_hb.c. To use them, just call them as documented in the manual. (...) the (...) give s (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)