 Robotics / Handy Board / 7250
  archive and/or temperature sensor

Hi, Hate to bother every one but is there an archive for the list? I remember a few weeks ago someone talking about interfacing a temperature sensor to the handyboard. I wanted to see how that person was going about it. I'm a software person who did (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: archive and/or temperature sensor

Jim - Yes, there is an archive of this list. I maintain one at: (URL) is searchable and updates in real time as messages are received at infosite.com. Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: archive and/or temperature sensor

(...) Via the web (HTTP): (URL) news (NNTP): news://lugnet.com/lu...handyboard (main NNTP port) news://lugnet.com:11...handyboard (alternate port) news://lugnet.com:80...handyboard (alternate port) news://lugnet.com:80...handyboard (alternate port) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: archive and/or temperature sensor

Hello, I don't know if this will help, but you can buy a cheap thermistor (thermal resistor) from Radio Shack and plug it directly between an analog input and ground on the HB. The thermistor changes resistance with temperature. Thus, using the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)