 Robotics / Handy Board / 7253
Re: archive and/or temperature sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 20:09:07 GMT

Hello,
I don't know if this will help, but you can buy a cheap thermistor
(thermal resistor) from Radio Shack and plug it directly between an analog
input and ground on the HB.  The thermistor changes resistance with
temperature.  Thus, using the 'analog(int port)' function, you can
get a reading from the sensor.  Nothing fancy of course.

Good luck!
-kam
http://www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang