 Robotics / Handy Board / 7227
    Futaba or Hitec servos —Mar, Ericson
   Hello, Which ones are better? Advantages/Disadvantages Are there any alternatives that operate the same way? Please share some experience. Thanks for any! :) (...) This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Futaba or Hitec servos —Dennis Clark
   (...) As always with the "what is better" question, I must ask... What do you mean by "better"? They will operate the same, I think they have the same cable pinout. The Hitec ones are cheaper usually, but a little larger for the same specs. At the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)