 Robotics / Handy Board / 7219
  Mystery problem

I have been having a weird non-fatal problem lately with my handyboard. I put some code into the other night that was simply calling the testanalogs() function on startup. The .lis file I used just loaded the hbtest.c and the file I wrote containing (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)