 Robotics / Handy Board / 7219
7218  |  7220
Subject:
Mystery problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:56:49 GMT

I have been having a weird non-fatal problem lately with my handyboard.
I put some code into the other night that was simply calling the
testanalogs() function on startup.  The .lis file I used just loaded the
hbtest.c and the file I wrote containing main().

After downloading and using this program, I had problems getting my hb
linked back to IC3.2 and the green power light was glowing faintly, even
when off.  It worked itself out on the previous night but last night I had
to unplug my ram chip to erase it and start over.  I was then able to dl
the pcode fine.

Does anyone know what was going on here?  I thought it might be the power
bleeding as outlined in the FAQ but none of the remedies worked and I
don't think there is any problem with the PCB.

Was it my code?  It seems to be that but why would it be a problem to do
this?

Thanks,

-Jim M.