 Robotics / Handy Board / 7172
  pcbug11 EEPROM problem

Hi all, I hope you can help me with this: I am trying to get the talkeree installed on eeprom and when i use these commands ms $1035 0 eeprom $b600 $b7ff eeprom erase loads talkeree $b600 verf talkeree The verifying goes wrong. It bassically tells (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)