 Robotics / Handy Board / 7172
7171  |  7173
Subject:
pcbug11 EEPROM problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 00:46:43 GMT

Hi all,

I hope you can help me with this:

I am trying to get the talkeree installed on eeprom and
when i use these commands
ms $1035 0
eeprom $b600 $b7ff
eeprom erase
loads talkeree $b600
verf talkeree

The verifying goes wrong. It bassically tells me that all bytes
are wrong. And that's not surprising considering the fact that
a 'db $b600' results in zero's only. So it seems that nothing has
been written at all...

Does anybody of you have an idea what causes this and how I can fix
it?

For the record i'm using a "Botboard 2". I don't think that makes any
difference with the handyboard in this case though.

Byebye,
Hans