 Robotics / Handy Board / 7165
  Where is dl for unix?

Hi, I need to get the dl program to load the bootstrap code on my handyboard. I seem to remember that it used to live on the handyboard site with the contribution code, but I've pretty much had a look everywhere and could not find it. Anyone knows (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Where is dl for unix?

they're in the IC distribution tar file. see the link for Unix versions at (URL) fred. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Where is dl for unix?

(...) Another note regarding this: The dl that I'm using is an a.out version rather than an elf executable, and I quite often need to use it on a Red Hat 6.x version of Linux. Red Hat 6.0 and later doesn't have a.out support running automatically, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)