 Robotics / Handy Board / 7158
    (no subject) —James Munro
   I checked the archives for this one but couldn't find the response that might fix it so I apologize in advance for the umteenth time at asking this. I'm currently building the HB and have completed the charger board. All the voltages work out fine (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)