 Robotics / Handy Board / 7158
7157  |  7159
Subject:
(no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 03:23:44 GMT

I checked the archives for this one but couldn't find the response that
might fix it so I apologize in advance for the umteenth time at asking this.

I'm currently building the HB and have completed the charger board.  All the
voltages work out fine save for the last one which reads at about 3.5 volts
where it should be +9 to +10 or so.

Is this a problem with something that I'm not aware of?  Everything works
fine but I did get enough of my HB done to figure out it's not loading the
pcode_hb.s19.  The green light on the serial connector board isn't lighting.

Any hints from someone who's had this problem?

Thanks,

-Jim Munro
<jimmn@xnet.com>
http://www.xnet.com/~jimmn/robotics.htm