 Robotics / Handy Board / 7156
  Re: Sharp GP2D12 (analog version) troubles

Gary Thanks for the info. Is it possible to connect and operate more than one GP2D12 to the handyboard at the same time? I wanted to work with four or more at the same time. Thanks, Terry -----Original Message----- From: Gary Livick (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sharp GP2D12 (analog version) troubles

I have only hooked up one, so I am unsure if there are other traces besides the one for analog5 that are so conveniently arranged. You can study the circuit board photos on the Handy Board site (I think they are in the assembly instructions) and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)