 Robotics / Handy Board / 7153
    Sharp GP2D12 (analog version) troubles —Alex Stewart
   Hi Recently Got a sharp Gp2D12 IR ranger , for those who dont know it continusly gives a analog value in proportion to the distance to a object. Problem: When I wired it up I got a constant 147-150 no matter were the object was. Unplugged sensor I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)