 Robotics / Handy Board / 7153
7152  |  7154
Subject:
Sharp GP2D12 (analog version) troubles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:43:41 GMT

Hi
Recently Got a sharp Gp2D12 IR ranger , for those who dont know it
continusly gives a analog value in proportion to the distance to a object.
Problem: When I wired it up I got a constant 147-150 no matter were the
object was. Unplugged sensor I got 2?? so I know the port works. Any Ideis?
Could it be the 47k pull up? I heard it could be , and to fix you cut the
trace for one of the ports top disable the pull up, but which one ?? tried
cutting analog 6 but then analog 6 wouldnt work? Help

Thanx

Robotman

P.S. Resolderd little gap I cut and analog 6 was restored.
Is there a web site with answers to above?