 Robotics / Handy Board / 7143
  Opto isolator

Hi, I was wandering if anyone knew where I could get a MOC5003 or MOC5004 opto isolator. I tried looking on the motorola web site but could not find it. Does any one know where I coul something similiar to this that works the same way. TIM ___...___ (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Opto isolator

Hi Tim, Try (URL) and (URL) seems to be a huge variety of MOC3x series optoisolators to choose from. You might be able to find a substitute for the MOC5003 or 4 that you're looking for. Good luck, (...) Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)