 Robotics / Handy Board / 7144
Re: Opto isolator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 03:00:32 GMT

Hi Tim,

Try http://www.digikey.com and http://www.mouser.com

There seems to be a huge variety of MOC3x series optoisolators to choose
from.  You might be able to find a substitute for the MOC5003 or 4 that
you're looking for.

Good luck,
-kam
http://www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang

On Sat, 27 Nov 1999, T.C. wrote:

Hi,

I was wandering if anyone knew where I could get a
MOC5003 or MOC5004 opto isolator.  I tried looking on
the motorola web site but could not find it.  Does any
one know where I coul something similiar to this that
works the same way.

TIM