 Robotics / Handy Board / 7136
  Re: motor driver circuit -- help needed

Hi, my name is nicolas and I'm a french student in an engineering school at LYON. I make a PCB with the L298N for the handy board. You must remove the L293D that you use for the motor 0 and 1. You put a connector in the socket 16 pin and this (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)